Kaitlin Hastings – Buffalo Injury Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Buffalo, NY
- Admitted to New York State Bar, Appellate Division, 4th Department in January 2018
- University at Buffalo, School of Law- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Class of 2017
- Received the Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award
- While in law school, Kaitlin was the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal Executive Editor; Pieper Bar Review Head Representative; Domestic Violence Task Force Treasurer; Admissions Student Ambassador; member of Alden Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta; member of Buffalo Public Interest Law Program; member of SUNY Buffalo Law Alumni Association
- While in law school, Kaitlin worked for Admissions at University at Buffalo, School of Law
- While in law school, Kaitlin had internships with Erie County District Attorney’s Office: Domestic Violence Bureau and Ontario County District Attorney’s Office
- Kaitlin started at Andrews, Bernstein, Maranto & Nicotra, PLLC as a law clerk in 2016 (2nd year of law school) and continued through admittance as attorney (present)
- ECBA Volunteer Lawyers Project Family Court Help Desk; Buffalo Criminal Law Society Wechsler Moot Court Competition; American Mock Trial Association Great Lakes Regional Tournament; Our Lady of Peace Parish
- William Smith College, Geneva, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Psychology, Class of 2014
- Minors in Public Policy, Dance, and Women’s Studies
- Helen Heath Scholar; Dean’s List; Psi Chi, International Honor Society in Psychology
If you or a loved one was injured due to the negligence of another party, contact dedicated Buffalo injury lawyer Kaitlin Hastings today to arrange a free confidential consultation. Let her experience work for you.
never settle for less | find out what your case is worth
schedule your free consultation today
I was offered 0 on a low impact accident. After long litigation I was offered 100,000 which mr maranto rejected. I ended up with 235,000. I would definately use this firm again.
So far, so good! This law office appears to have it's stuff together. And I like the fact that they don't have to advertise like the the the other 2 law firms with the 444444 and the 888888 numbers which tells me they get a lot of word of mouth advertising..the best kind. Also I called one of the 444 and/or 888 numbers and the attorney was very short and rude. After my case I will do a follow up to let you all know how my complete experience was.
Nicotra is very personable, patient and empathetic with his clients. He’s upfront with you and he explains the entire process with you, he never leads you to believe otherwise, he tells you like it is and he will not sell you a million dollar dream. Trust in Nicotra, he works for you and he looks out for your best interest.