Damages that are Recoverable in a Child Injury Case
Are you looking to recover damages for your child’s injury case? Contact dedicated Buffalo Personal Injury Attorney Robert Maranto to fight for you.
As an experienced Buffalo Personal Injury Attorney, I am often asked about the damages that are recoverable in an injury case involving a child.
- If a child is seriously injured in an accident, immediate contact with an attorney is essential.
- When an individual is seriously injured, the first priority is medical care, and the second is to contact an attorney.
- Accidents are subject to many statutes of limitations, including periods of time within which no-fault applications must be filed, when MV104s must be filed and, ultimately, for the negligence case itself.
- Insurance companies are keenly focused on getting information from people early on and using it in defending their case.
- I suggest that parents of injured children let their attorney deal with the insurance company on their behalf.