The experienced personal injury attorneys at Andrews, Bernstein, Maranto & Nicotra, PLLC work very hard for our clients to obtain the compensation they deserve when injured by the negligence of others in a variety of legal matters, including personal injury from auto accidents, worker’s compensation from on-the-job injuries, nursing home negligence and abuse, medical malpractice, slip & fall injuries, dog attacks, and wrongful death. The following is a partial list of some of the results we have achieved over the years for our clients.
- Court of Appeals
- New York Law Changing Case
- Allegany County Slip and Fall Win
- Erie County NYS Supreme Court Slip and Fall Win
- Buffalo Car Accident Trial Success Story
- Slip and Fall on Ice Success Story
- Court of Claims Success Story
- Successful Case Against the NFTA
- Slip and Fall at an Indoor Pool
- Elderly Slip and Fall Story
- Severe Knee Injuries from a Car Accident
- Injured by an After School Activity
- Rejecting an Insurance Settlement
- Buffalo Off-Track Betting Assault Case Win
- Motorcycle Accident Success Story
- Previous Injury Car Accident Success Story
- Struck by a Semi Truck Accident Success Story
- Non-Surgical Car Accident Success Story
- Successful Case Involving Burden of Proof
- Injuries in a Low Damaged Vehicle Success Story
- Rotator Cuff Injury in a Car Accident
This list does not constitute a promise or guarantee any particular results for any particular case. Because each case is unique, and no two cases are alike, these figures are neither an indication of what you may receive in a similar case or a guarantee of a similar result.
These cases are presented to show both the range of our experience and the types of results we have achieved. Each of the results for the cases listed below was achieved on its own merit and the outcome of any particular case cannot be predicted by any lawyer or law firm’s past results. If you have specific questions about your matter, please contact one of our experienced Buffalo, NY personal injury lawyers today for a free initial consultation.