Were you hurt on a job site and have questions about whether you are eligible for more than workers’ comp? Watch this video to learn more.
- New York State’s Labor Laws were created to protect workers on construction sites.
- Construction companies and project managers may not like those laws, but it is critical that injured employees are protected.
- Under the Workers’ Compensation Law, a person injured on a construction site may bring a compensation case.
- According to Section 200, Section 240(1), and Section 241(6) of our Labor Laws, an injured worker may bring a cause of action against the general contractor, the owner, and any others who have a financial interest in the project.
- Those protections benefit injured workers by imposing strict liability on individuals who are responsible for their work site safety.
Were you or a loved one injured while working on a construction site and have questions about being eligible for more than workers’ comp? Contact Buffalo Construction Accident Attorney Robert Maranto to fight for you.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel