- It is necessary to show that you have a tort qualifying injury from an auto accident, and a fractured bone automatically fits in this category
- It is important to know medical issues that come from your injury
- Is the bone slightly fractured or completely separated?
- If fractured, the bone is casted and the client hopefully goes on to live normally upon recovery
- If the bone is separated, doctors will either attempt to put the bones back together by hand, or the client will undergo a surgery that requires surgery including the implementation of metal plates and screws to hold the bone in place
- Orthopedic surgeons have to comment on the case to let the patient know what the future holds for them in regards to arthritis and/or other pain that can occur long after the personal injury case
Read Our FREE Injury Guide
This short informational legal video was provided by Robert Maranto, an experienced Buffalo New York personal injury attorney