What is Important to Know about Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS) is often overlooked or missed in auto accidents
- There is an opening between your clavicle and your first rib called the Thoracic Outlet that holds majors nerves, veins, and arteries
- Neurogenic TOS is caused by that opening being taken away by fault of the seat belt retraining you, and that portion of your body crossing over the seat belt
- Symptoms can be numbness or tingling of the fingers, difficulty completing an over-head activity, weakness, and pain
- Vascular TOS is caused by the veins and arteries being pinched
- Symptoms of this form of TOS are distinct temperature change in limbs and fingers because of the blood supply being closed off
- People who have this syndrome worse than others can experience symptoms of both neurogenic and vascular because of straining and tearing of the area that is supposed to be open at all times
never settle for less | find out what your case is worth
schedule your free consultation today
I was offered 0 on a low impact accident. After long litigation I was offered 100,000 which mr maranto rejected. I ended up with 235,000. I would definately use this firm again.
So far, so good! This law office appears to have it's stuff together. And I like the fact that they don't have to advertise like the the the other 2 law firms with the 444444 and the 888888 numbers which tells me they get a lot of word of mouth advertising..the best kind. Also I called one of the 444 and/or 888 numbers and the attorney was very short and rude. After my case I will do a follow up to let you all know how my complete experience was.
Nicotra is very personable, patient and empathetic with his clients. He’s upfront with you and he explains the entire process with you, he never leads you to believe otherwise, he tells you like it is and he will not sell you a million dollar dream. Trust in Nicotra, he works for you and he looks out for your best interest.