Buffalo Personal Injury Attorney Discusses a Car Accident Injury with a Permit


I have a NYS permit.  Yesterday at around 3:30 I was coming home from work about to turn into my block and a lady rear ended my car, I felt a very bad pain in my head and my lower back , and I was taken to the hospital, and had many exams done.  I’m home now , but my car is totaled …

Download Our Free Auto Accident Guide


Even though you only had a Permit, the other driver is liable for your property damage if you have no responsibility for the accident. Whether or not you can recover for your pain and suffering depends on whether or not you can prove a qualifying injury.

This legal question was provided by Avvo and answered by Richard Nicotra an experienced Buffalo Auto Accident Attorney.

Disclaimer: This communication does not provide legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.