The Benefits Available to You After a Construction Accident
As an experienced Buffalo Construction Accident Attorney, I am often asked about the benefits available after making a claim for an injury on the job.
- Damages in New York State are made up of a number of components, including physical damage, physical injuries, pain and suffering, and the victim’s loss of enjoyment of life.
- Less apparent damages may include the psychological elements of those injuries such as the loss of ability to do things they used to do.
- Additionally, the element of special damages may include loss of future wages and the loss of earning capacity.
- If one’s injury causes a projected shortening of five years in the length of time the victim would have worked, we back-end that.
- When people lose the ability to do certain things – such as clean their home, vacuum a pool – that loss of functionality is factored in by an expert who calculates the replacement cost of those functions to make sure the injured person can pay for those special damages in the future.
Were you severely injured while on a construction site? Contact dedicated Buffalo Construction Accident Attorney Robert Maranto to fight for you.
This short informational legal video was provided by Robert Maranto, an experienced Buffalo Construction Accident Attorney.