What is Important to Know if you Injure your Shoulder in an Auto Accident in New York?
- A Rotator Cuff Injury shows how the shoulder has to fit and stay attached to the arm
- A common muscle/tendon injury is of one that attaches at the top by the arm and by the bicep, which causes people to have difficulty lifting their arms, weakness in their hand when moving the arm back down, and difficulty putting their arm behind their back
- These injuries have to be depicted through an MRI, not an x-ray
- Another common injury is in the area where the arm fits into the shoulder socket
- There is damage to the coating that allows the arm to move freely, which creates problems with motion loss and weakness
- This injury is also picked up by MRI, which will determine the nature of the injury, and what should be done from that point on
never settle for less | find out what your case is worth
schedule your free consultation today
I was offered 0 on a low impact accident. After long litigation I was offered 100,000 which mr maranto rejected. I ended up with 235,000. I would definately use this firm again.
So far, so good! This law office appears to have it's stuff together. And I like the fact that they don't have to advertise like the the the other 2 law firms with the 444444 and the 888888 numbers which tells me they get a lot of word of mouth advertising..the best kind. Also I called one of the 444 and/or 888 numbers and the attorney was very short and rude. After my case I will do a follow up to let you all know how my complete experience was.
Nicotra is very personable, patient and empathetic with his clients. He’s upfront with you and he explains the entire process with you, he never leads you to believe otherwise, he tells you like it is and he will not sell you a million dollar dream. Trust in Nicotra, he works for you and he looks out for your best interest.