Did You Hurt Your Neck or Back in a Car Accident in New York?
- It is important that your attorney and doctors know about spinal injuries
- X-rays are the diagnosis to depict injuries to the vertebrae
- Injuries are common in the spinal disks, which are not easily depicted via x-ray
- Take time to worry less about your case, and more about your body
- It is crucial to know if disks are becoming herniated or bulging to link to nerve damages
- Take the next step to fix any neck or spine injuries by visiting a doctor
never settle for less | find out what your case is worth
schedule your free consultation today
I was offered 0 on a low impact accident. After long litigation I was offered 100,000 which mr maranto rejected. I ended up with 235,000. I would definately use this firm again.
So far, so good! This law office appears to have it's stuff together. And I like the fact that they don't have to advertise like the the the other 2 law firms with the 444444 and the 888888 numbers which tells me they get a lot of word of mouth advertising..the best kind. Also I called one of the 444 and/or 888 numbers and the attorney was very short and rude. After my case I will do a follow up to let you all know how my complete experience was.
Nicotra is very personable, patient and empathetic with his clients. He’s upfront with you and he explains the entire process with you, he never leads you to believe otherwise, he tells you like it is and he will not sell you a million dollar dream. Trust in Nicotra, he works for you and he looks out for your best interest.