What Happens if My Car is Totaled in an Auto Accident in New York?
- You are entitled to the Fair Market Value of your vehicle if it is totaled in an accident
- Our attorneys and your insurance will compare your vehicle to others based on make and model
- We will contact the insurance company to find a settlement value
- If the settlement value does not seem fair, we can sue your insurance company
- It is important to contact us immediately so that your car can be in a safe place without storage fees
This short informational legal video was provided by an experienced Buffalo New York personal injury attorney
never settle for less | find out what your case is worth
schedule your free consultation today
I was offered 0 on a low impact accident. After long litigation I was offered 100,000 which mr maranto rejected. I ended up with 235,000. I would definately use this firm again.
So far, so good! This law office appears to have it's stuff together. And I like the fact that they don't have to advertise like the the the other 2 law firms with the 444444 and the 888888 numbers which tells me they get a lot of word of mouth advertising..the best kind. Also I called one of the 444 and/or 888 numbers and the attorney was very short and rude. After my case I will do a follow up to let you all know how my complete experience was.
Nicotra is very personable, patient and empathetic with his clients. He’s upfront with you and he explains the entire process with you, he never leads you to believe otherwise, he tells you like it is and he will not sell you a million dollar dream. Trust in Nicotra, he works for you and he looks out for your best interest.